Sunday, April 29, 2012

5 innings 3 runs on 5 hits 1walk 2ks

I threw the ball very well today.  The fourth inning is when they got their runs but I made some pretty good pitches that they just hit.  I had really good control of my fastball today.  The vulcan was pretty good.  I started losing it towards the end of my outing though.  I only threw 69 pitches but they said they had to throw some other guys so I was pretty aggravated I didn't go more than 5 but that's out of my control.  This has been my best outing yet.  I am frustrated I keep getting losses but that's just how things are going for me right now.  But I got a lot of good feedback from my coaches and teammates.  Im getting better but not where I need to be yet.  Thanks for the prayers and support.

- The Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment