Saturday, April 14, 2012

Game #2
3 1/3  7 hits  7 runs 5 earned 2 walks 2 ks   I think most of this is right but I could be off can't really remember.

I threw a lot better this game but I just had a lot of bad luck.  I threw strikes and felt like most of them were located pretty well.  I talked to the catcher and he said that I was hitting my spots but they just hit it.  I think only 3 hits were hard hit balls that you just have to tip your hat to.  The other ones were flares or well placed balls that you can't do anything about.  Things aren't going good right now but I am competing and I know I can succeed.  For some reason I am just going through a tough time right now.  But I am working hard everyday to get better.  Thanks for the prayers and support, they are appreciated.

- The Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment