Sunday, March 25, 2012

3 2/3 innings, 1 run, 4 hits, 1 walk, 2 or 3 k's.  Threw pretty well today.  They got a couple of weak hits the first inning just because I left the ball up just enough for them to get lucky on. I gave up 1 run in the first but was ok with it because I kept the inning quick and only gave up 1 when it could've been worse.  After the first things went fairly smooth.  Gave up a hit on a really good pitch but the guy just made enough contact to get it to fall.  Also gave up an infield hit.  Shortstop took his time and the guy at the plate was pretty quick, but no damage done.  The fastball was really good.  Had some good movement and had a lot of swings and misses.  I was able to keep it down and in the zone which is always good.  The vulcan was good.  Not to nasty today but was able to locate it and keep hitters off balance.  Struggling with the slider.  Just don't have a good feel for it, but its just gonna take time.  So everything is going well.  This is the last week of camp so I will find out where I'm heading this week.  Please the prayers and support coming.  Im working hard.  Thanks.

- The Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment