Friday, March 30, 2012

4 innings, 6 hits, 2 runs, 3 or 4 ks, no walks.

They made me stay out there for 15-18 pitches every inning so sometimes I got 4 or 5 outs in an inning.  The fastball was really good.  I had a lot of movement on it.  I had trouble keeping it down outside to righties but other than that my location was pretty good.  The vulcan was good.  Threw it for strikes and kept it low.  I have been struggling with my slider so I got so frustrated in the pen that I just started throwing my curveball again.  It wasn't bad either.  My slider or my curve aren't great pitches, but they are good enough.  So I was able to throw them for strikes.  I was happy with my outing.  I competed well and threw lots of strikes.  I got to face David Dejesus.  He hit a single his first at bat, but I k'd him the next at bat on the vulcan.  He came up to me and told me good pitch.  Haha.  That was pretty cool.  I'll post where I'll be as soon as I find out.

- the Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment